Monday 23 November 2015

EVERYDAY IS GOD'S DAY


While growing up, my Grandparents usually did something. Whenever they were to go out, they based the success and the outcome of their day on whether they met the opposite sex on their way out. Once my grandma steps out and meets a man she says confuses it would be a great day. Same also for grandpa. When he met a female first, he'd conclude that his journey would be favourable. They got more certain about the success of each outing by the number of the opposite sex they meet. Funny right?

In the beginning we see God making great things each day. Everyday God saw everything that he had made and he called it GOOD. There's a popular song we usually sing "This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it". This ought to be your attitude every single day. Even day is God's day. Enjoy it. Do your best with it. Expect the Best everyday because God has promised to load you daily with his benefits.

The wordings of that song was expressed in Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Rejoicing here is a conscious action. It's something you do deliberately. Don't look at your feelings or what is going on around you. JUST REJOICE!

Central Truth: Everyday is God's day so rejoice and be glad in it.

FOCUS SCRIPTURE: Psalm 118:24

CONFESSION
My day is Blessed.
Today is God's day I would rejoice and be glad in it.
Nothing weighs me down because I walk by faith of the word of God and not by what I see.
My joy is unspeakable and will know no bounds in Jesus Name.
..........
5 Days to go for the LAUNCHING. It's time to Seize the Future.
..........

Youth Devotional
@DailyDealings
Like on Facebook (Daily Dealings)

No comments:

Post a Comment