Friday 5 February 2016

Understanding LOVE


The sweetest name and experience is Love. Love is sweet and powerful. Love works wonders. It heals the deepest injuries of the heart. Love cannot be faked because it is genuine.

Over the ages men have asked questions, people have searched and enquired about what makes life worth living. The question was truly answered in John 3:16. "Love" is the answer to all of man's troubles. It's man's misunderstanding of it that is responsible for the chaos in personal relationships, corporate relationships and in National Challenges across the globe.

Beautifully, for the beloved of God, who we all are, God has trapped HIS love in our hearts. See what Paul writes "The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts through the holy spirit that is given to us".- Romans 5:5. There's an abundance of Love God kept within you that must be released.

I searched through my heart and found love as though they were bubbles... I decided to share these bubbles of Love with everyone around me then I got a lot of love in return. I realized that the reason why I had not found love was because I had never extended love to someone else.

Love is both a Noun and a Verb! It's a Noun because God is Love. Your RECOGNITION of this Truth helps you to demonstrate Love (Verb) to the people around you.

Love is more than Magic, it's a Miracle. Magic may gather a crowd, but only Love can truly change a Heart.

ACTION POINT

1. Answer the question personally: What does love mean to me?
2. Think first of how you can show love to others first.

Pray:
Lord let the Love you've shed abroad in my heart find full expression in Jesus Name.

Content by Funke Bashir & Oluwatobi Adesanya

No comments:

Post a Comment