Friday 15 April 2016

FIRMLY ROOTED

Our Provincial Youth Convention started today... It's Tagged INSPIRED. Specifically the Theme for tonight was INSPIRED TO PRAISE.

While we were praising God, the Praise Leader raised a Song.. "Jesus you're My Firm Foundation, In you I can stand secured....". As the song resounded through the congregation, my Heart was lifted as I saw the revelation in that song.

Jesus is indeed our firm foundation. Our Future is Secured when we STAND, Deeply Rooted in that  Rock. Jesus told a parable about those who built on the sand and the rock, when the wind (A representation of the storms of Life) the house fell completely... But the one founded on the rock stood.

I again saw a picture in my heart, it was as though my entire being was enclosed in the confines of the Bible. Where else can be more secure than in the Word? Joyce Meyer said 'The Safest Place to be is in the Perfect Will OF God. God's word is Perfect.'

Get a Sure Word for your Life. One of my mentors calls this sure word A LIFE VERSE. Get a LIFE VERSE that you can always fall back on when troubles, trials and temptations come your way. For me I have Jeremiah 29:11, Luke 21:15, Romans 8:18.

Is there a LIFE VERSE you always hold on to.... Please do Share to Bless others.

ACTION POINT

Get a Life Verse that you can always hold on to. If you have one share it here and with others around you and encourage them to have theirs as well.

Pray,

Lord, help me to be firmly rooted in you (The Rock Of Ages) in Jesus Name.

Be Blessed.

Oluwatobi Adesanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment