Monday 25 April 2016

No More Headaches


A long time friend came around over the weekend and he got talking and spoke at length about the different issues affecting Nigeria. He has such an overwhelming perspective of the problems that everything actually looked gloomy and it seemed there was no hope again for Nigeria and indeed the rest of the world.

It got to a point that I just felt like leaving the conversation and go do something else. But for friendship sake and all... I endured... While he spoke I suddenly realized that I began to have a headache. Even mum who was around said the same as well. I scarcely have headaches and when I do I can always trace the source. On this day it was obvious that the different problems he outlined and talked about for well over an hour caused it all. Yes it Did.

When he left I literally had to pray the headache away. It didn't leave easily, I had a leading to do something Strange to cast out the spirits behind the words I had heard. Behind every news we hear there is a spirit behind it. In this case it was depression, hopelessness, doubts about the  future, unbelief. I literally had to mention those names, only then did the headache leave.

I then prayed a prayer for him. I asked that just as he has a passion for talking about challenges and problems, God should grant him a genuine burden for the solutions to those problems. Left to him he'd like to just live a simple life with his family avoiding trouble.

That's not God's intention for our lives. We are Much More. Irrespective of the happenings God wants "to GIVE US A FUTURE and A HOPE" - Jeremiah 29:11

So....

No More Headaches! It's Time to Be the Solution to all the Problems known to us.

It's time Rise from your knees to implement what God has shown in the watches of the night. It's time to fight the good fight of faith. Stop spreading headaches.... Start Implementing Divine Solutions.

Prayer:

Lord, plant in my heart a burden for solving problems. I refuse to spread
messages of doom, but of Peace and Hope in Jesus Name.
......
Daily Dealings Classic last month (March) will be released on Thursday. Apologies for the Delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment