Monday 23 May 2016

Be Confident You Have It

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24 (ESV)

The one reason you will always be confident you have what you ask is because you are confident in your heavenly father.

Many of us doubt God. We go to God with the mindset of "let me see how it works out."

If you want to experience more of God's grace (divine favour) in your life, you must be full of faith.

God is interested in every area of your life. No matter how insignificant it may be. If you have a cordial relationship with the Holy Spirit, you would understand this truth.

As simple as you striking your foot against a stone, forgetting your change with a bus conductor, or whatever you can think of, God is concerned.

Even the very things you don't count important in your life, God is concerned.

How much more those things you count as big; Job, relationship, marriage, career, ministry, children, etc.

The scripture says "cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."

You need to develop your confidence (faith) in God. Spend time with the Word. Stuff your Spirit with spiritual food and renew your mind to always see the possibility in all situations.

I am pressed to address this area more because it is the key. God is ever ready to do more than you are willing to ask and he is ready to give more than you are willing to receive.

"Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:4 (ESV)

Prayer Point:

Father, I am sorry for those times I lost confidence in your ability to save me. Help me to always fix my eyes on you and not exalt my challenges in Jesus name. Amen.

Abraham Ologundudu for Daily Dealings

No comments:

Post a Comment