Tuesday 10 May 2016

God's Infinite Energy


Energy is the capacity to do work. It is the impetus behind all motion and all activity.

As a believer in the resurrection power of Christ and the redemption from sin brought by that power, your energy (capacity to do work) fountain is God's Grace.

Paul recognised this foundational truth and emphasised it so many times.

To the church in Colossae: Col 1:29 (ESV)

"For this I toil, struggling with all His energy that he powerfully works within me."

And to the church in Corinth: 1 Cor 15:10 (ESV)

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me."

Grace is a spiritual energy that transcends the natural. It is Christ energy at work in you. Paul said "it was not I but the grace of God that is with me."

It appears to me that Paul's description shows us that when God's grace is in operation in your life, it is independent of your efforts.

Since your effort is not required in the operation of grace, your role is just to receive it.

This is the major Foundational Block God's wants to lay in your heart.

This energy has no limits and it's fully capable of taking you to God's desired end for you.

So if we are saying "Tapping into the Grace for Tomorrow", you should be having a better picture of the kind of power we are dealing with.

This energy never fails. There is no shortage. There is no inconsistency. It is the same God of Yesterday, Today and Forever. There is no variable of change in Him. The potency of the power of Grace is beyond words.

Let's see what Eph 1:19 says

"...and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might." (ESV)

Eph 1:19-20 (MSG)

"...grasp the immensity of this glorious way of life he has for his followers, oh, the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust him—endless energy, boundless strength!

All this energy issues from Christ: God raised him from death and set him on a throne in deep heaven..."

The strength of God in you knows no bounds. Rest in Christ's Energy TODAY.

Some people depend on biceps while others on hard drugs to achieve results.

The biceps and hard drugs of a believer is GRACE. It was what Jesus was referring to when he said "It is Finished." The price for you to operate from the supernatural has been paid in full. God gave you all that pertains to life and godliness in Christ Jesus. Receive it now.

Prayer of Confession
Lord, thank you for making full provision for all that I need to live an excellent life. I receive my portion in fullness. I daily operate with Christ's energy and I am assured of Christ's Success in Jesus name.

Abraham Ologundudu for
@DailyDealings

No comments:

Post a Comment