Sunday 13 December 2015

GETTING DRESSED FOR YOUR DESTINATION

While going to the Redemption camp on Friday, I had to dress up bearing in mind the cold atmosphere that is present in the camp. On the way, I realised that I was sweating a little bit and the sun was also giving his best smile. The bus was tight and the heat was a little above normal, I couldn't afford to taken off anything I was wearing. while all these went on, what kept coming to my mind was 'I'm dressed for the destination'. I know the camp would be very cold, windy and all, and to be able to combat that I've got to be well covered up.

These thoughts and situation relates well with destiny and the pursuit of purpose. When you're on a journey to make a difference in your world, you've got to get dressed for it. You may sweat, be laughed at, be uncomfortable, but it's only temporary. It would soon Come to pass. When you see a woman in a weeding gown, you immediately conclude that she's on the way to the altar. Every destiny has its own regalia, it's own requirements. Been on this path of destiny means you've got to be Dressed with God's Presence, God's power, God's Wisdom. As you do these, you would face challenges, but know that they're temporary. Don't 'undress' because of worldly pleasure and pressure. Stay clothed with the armor of God, stay dressed.

Central Truth: getting dressed for where God would have you go is a must.

PRAYER:
LORD, help me not to bow to the temporary challenges of life, help me remain dressed for that destination in Jesus Name.
.......
Your life is very important to God. A special Daily Dealings is coming your way...

Youth Devotional
@DailyDealings
Like on Facebook (Daily Dealings)

No comments:

Post a Comment