Tuesday 29 March 2016

So what Do you Now See?


Everything has a time span for development. As shared earlier it takes at least 3 weeks to develop a new habit.

For instance if you've been meditating you'd have begun to see the fruits by now. The Psalmist says you'd bring forth your fruit in season and whatever you do will prosper. If you've been interceeding for others you'd have begun to see the changes in their lives.

So what have you been doing in the dark? What have you been doing when the lights go off?

Like myself, I've stayed in the Presence of God gathering data for the Future. I've continued encouraging people I meet and try to be a Builder of the Dreams of others. Thanks to a name sake, I've been learning how to drive,  it's a whole new experience all together. I'm constantly learning how to be a better man and an enterprising one as well. Over the weeks I've constantly met with one of the Leaders of Our Leaders Team to keep interceeding and praying towards IFT 2016.

Kindly share what you've been doing over the weeks. Let us know how Daily Dealings has been a blessing to you.

Prayer:

Lord, let the fruits of the words I've received begin to bring fruits in my life in Jesus Name.

Grow in Grace,

Oluwatobi Adesanya

No comments:

Post a Comment