Sunday 13 March 2016

When No One Is Looking 2

I decided to take it up from where Omotola stopped yesterday.

For those who followed last month, I shared on the Skype Chat that came in while at work. Do you recall? It came in again yesterday at work. This time from someone else. A lady as well, she played the same lines, sang the same tune....apparently she wanted to do a nude Webcam show of some sort...

I'd like to give a little picture here... I have an office all to myself, I work there alone, I could lock myself in if I desired. I've got an office laptop to carry out my tasks, an active internet service in the office that is unlimited. You know what that means! Unlimited Streaming and Download. I could have relaxed and enjoyed the free show she was offering by following a link she posted....afterall NOONE was watching.... I kept chatting on,... After a while I realized that if I continued the chat, the more the likelihood of me following the link... I cut the conversation off by saying:  Thanks a lot, but I'm not interested in your offer... I've got something better to offer though... When you're ready, let me know...

This is just a mild scenario of what we face daily in our lives. I can say without any doubt that the longest person you've ever spent time with is not God, Your Best Friend or even your parents, do you know who that is, it's YOU, YOURSELF. No one spends time with you as much as you do with you. So what do you do with yourself when No one is looking?

Ouu victory in private moments determine our victory in public moments. Jesus was able to win at Golgotha because he won in Gethsemane. What situations are you giving in to? What choices are you making? Perhaps you're comfortable and feeling 'safe' because no one is looking, THINK AGAIN. There's nothing Hidden that would not be revealed. Jesus makes this abundantly clear when he says: "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known" - Luke 12:2

ACTION POINT
Make a decision to win the battles behind closed doors. God is as much with you in church as he is with you when you're alone.

Pray:
Lord, help me to walk in consciousness of your presence always in Jesus Name.

Grow in Grace,

Oluwatobi Adesanya

No comments:

Post a Comment