Friday 27 January 2017

The Mantle of Responsibility


Mantles are symbols of the anointing. We see how the mantle was used in dividing the river Jordan for Elisha after Elijah had been raptured into heaven.

There is a different kind of mantle I want to talk about here. It's what I call The Mantle of Responsibility. We must get to the point where we take our assignments on earth seriously and choose to make it a MUST. Jesus said while here "I MUST do the works of Him that sent me..." He said somewhere else "I MUST preach the gospel in other cities also..." These words connote responsibility.

There's really nothing God can do for you and I until you and I choose to be responsible. In the beginning, when God created the heaven and the earth, scripture records that there was no rain on the earth. Why? Because there was no man to till the ground. In other words, there was no man to take responsibility for the cultivation of the plants. God didn't send rain until the time of Noah (that was the first ever record of rain).

Friends, until God sees that you are willing to take responsibility for the dream He has laid in your heart, then He will not be committed to showing Himself in your life.

Your vision will speak only if you are willing to walk by faith.

Prayer:

Lord, I desire to see results in my life, therefore, I choose to take responsibility for the vision/the dreams that you have placed in my heart in Jesus Name.

Oluwatobi Adesanya
For Daily Dealings Youth Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment