Saturday 7 January 2017

Theme For January 2017

OnVision

I love the concept. I love this provision God made for mankind, it is one of the biggest miracles aside the salvation of our souls; that God will be able to communicate with clarity the plans that He has for each and everyone of us.

It begs to be repeated that "The greatest gift God gave to man is not the gift of sight but the gift of vision"

At one time, I was speaking with a Muslim lady who was a colleague where I used to work, I began to speak about salvation and how it affected everyone. I went on to share certain testimonies in my life. I also spoke about how God's vision had guided my life over the years. She then mentioned that in her faith, no one had access to see the future (vision), they simply worked by fate and whatever came their way was "God's will."

Is that really how God wants it?

No. Scripture says, "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" That's God's will for us. From the beginning of times, God has always wanted to carry man along with his agenda. That is accomplished through vision given by the Spirit.

In the remaining days of this month, we will be exploring #OnVision where God will be helping us again to learn the following things such as:

1. Vision as a saving mechanism.

2. The Visionary as a savior.

3. The Principles of Vision

4. Positioning ourselves for vision

5. Over 10 lessons on how the process of the birth of Jesus relates to vision.

6. + many more

Kindly share this with friends and family. They are sure going to be blessed.

Please pray along with us.

There's more to come.

Oluwatobi Adesanya
For Daily Dealing Youth Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment