Sunday 29 January 2017

Vision is just like Faith


This morning, I began to meditate briefly on the concept of vision. I realized after muttering for a while that Vision is just like faith. Scripture tells us, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." I soon saw that that is what vision is exactly. In other words, we can say- Vision is the SUBSTANCE of THINGS hoped for, the EVIDENCE of THINGS not seen.

What God has shown you about your future is your SUBSTANCE, it is your EVIDENCE for a great life to come. This is why the devil wants to ruin the lives of many youths, it is not because of the present, he is afraid of what each one is carrying for the future. This is why the devil specializes in keeping a lot of people in the dark as regards their purpose. A blind man on the road to destiny will never get anywhere.

Friends, if you've found your SUBSTANCE, your EVIDENCE, protect it by all means. Why do you think the devil was so keen on killing baby Jesus? he wasn't scared about him as a baby, he was scared about the SUBSTANCE (The Salvation of mankind) He was carrying for the days to come.

If you haven't found your vision, ask God tonight. Scripture says "Call unto me and I will answer and shew thee great and mighty things thou knowest not" - Jeremiah 33:3

Prayer:

Lord, show me my own substance and let me not trade it for anything in the world. Help me Lord in Jesus name.

Oluwatobi Adesanya
For Daily Dealings Youth Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment