Wednesday 5 August 2015

ARE YOU TRANSFERRING?


Recently, my memory card crashed and as such all the files I had saved on it was completely lost. Yesterday I wanted to play a game and then I realised that it was  saved on the memory card. Before Now, I had previously sent the game to my Dad's Tablet. This means that I can always retrieve it from there. I didn't know this will happen, but I can reap the benefit.

Today we are speaking of transferring what you've acquired to others. The success of the next generation depends on you and I. You must seek to deliberately pour into them.
The Graces that you've tapped into, the knowledge you've acquired, how much of it have you impacted to others? What would have happened had Abraham not transferred the blessings to Isaac? You'd realise later that the blessing became untraceable after ephraim and mannaseh. They didn't transfer the blessing. But Thanks to Jesus who died to connect us back to the blessing of Abraham. (Galatians 3:13-14)

Much more Jesus said "LAY not for yourselves treasures on the earth where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal". Are you using your healthy wealth to buy up heavenly assets. Have you chosen to invest your God given resources in the advancement of His Kingdom? I decided Sometime ago that the wealth that God gives me will be used for two things: To build up his Kingdom and to contribute to the welfare of man in general.

Central Truth: You can begin to transfer today. You have something to give to man and to God

FOCUS SCRIPTURE: Matthew 6:19-20

Prayer:
LORD, I refuse to die with the things that you've deposited in me in Jesus Name. Amen
...............
Today's Bible reading is Proverbs 5.
............

Youth Devotional
@DailyDealings
Like on Facebook {Daily Dealings}

1 comment:

  1. Most times we're unaware we have "tons of wealth" to pass on so we live a purposeless life

    ReplyDelete