Thursday 6 August 2015

FAILURE IS LEARNING

I came to realise recently that Failure is actually learning. Failure is not the end but its an avenue to learn vital life lessons. We all love success stories but you would realise that somewhere between the story they failed at something or some given endeavour.

Don't run from failure, or rather don't live in the dread of it. John C. Maxwell once wrote a book titled FAILING FORWARD. Failing ought to bring a forward movement since the lessons learnt will be an advantage on your next challenge.
You could learn from the failure of others and you can, Sadly, learn from yours. Proverbs tells us ''For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. " Proverbs 24:16

Have you failed at something, know today that the lessons you could learn far outweighs the sadness you presently feel. I had relented in my communication with some of my executives while serving, in one of the discussions I had with one of them he made me realise my errors, I tried  defending myself so as to avoid the hurt. But I let it go and learnt a big lesson which still resonates with me now. I call it "The Lost Sheep Principle"

If you learn to learn, then you're not permitted to fail twice at the same venture. The scripture confirms this when it says,What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: AFFLICTION SHALL NOT RISE THE SECOND TIME.

Central Truth: Failure is Learning!

Focus Scripture: Nahum 1:9, Proverbs 24:16

PRAYER:
LORD, i receive a teachable Spirit to learn from my experiences in Jesus Name. Amen
...........
Today's Bible Reading is Proverbs 6.
...........
Youth Devotional
@DailyDealings
Like on Facebook {Daily Dealings}

No comments:

Post a Comment