Saturday 8 August 2015

HE WATCHES OVER

Yesternight after an hectic day at the camp directing traffic and co-ordinating pedestrians, we all re-treated upon instruction from the Regional Co-ordinator. I had known little Assignment to carry out for the man that I registered with. He had asked me to pass an information to his family.

Upon getting there, I realised they were asleep as well as his children. I could have woken up their mother but I chose otherwise. At that moment I realised that that's how God comes to check on us. I believe he not only checks on us when we sleep but ALWAYS.

The Psalmist says that "The angel of the Lord encamp around those who fear him". Beyond this, the scripture says, "the Eyes of the Lord goes to and fro", in another place it says "Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep."
That's what we must get from today's Devotional. God is your Father, He constantly watches over you.

You are his most precious creation, you are His workmanship, God is watching over His word to perform it in your Life. To someone reading this: God wants you to know right now He is with you.

Central Truth: God is ever with you, even now.

Focus Scripture: Psalm 121:4

Prayer:
LORD, help me to stay conscious of your presence in my life in Jesus Name. AMEN.
.........
Today's Reading is from Proverbs 8.
..........

Youth Devotional
@DailyDealings
Like on Facebook {Daily Dealings}

No comments:

Post a Comment