Saturday 1 August 2015

He's Still Committed.


God's gifts and God's call are under full warranty—never canceled, never rescinded. Romans 11:29 MSG

Its been over three months since I last posted any message for Daily Dealings. I just completed my Youth Service on July 2nd. Few days to that date, the Spirit of God began to minister to me and God said clearly  "I am still committed to my purpose for your life"

You know, sometimes you might feel that God is no longer interested in your case, or that he has abandoned you where you are. Joseph went through the same thing, he must  have had all kinds of bad thoughts coming from the enemy. However, he had the understanding that God will bring his purpose to pass.

If you fabricated your own purpose then you'd have to sweat it out alone .But if it's His Purpose relax, God Himself will make it happen.

Central Truth: God's purpose for your life is unchangeable. Stay with God.

FOCUS SCRIPTURE: Romans 11:29

Prayer:
LORD,  I thank you because you are committed to your purpose for my life. Keep me steadfast as you take me on this journey in Jesus Name. Amen
..............
NB: There's no book that addresses the life of the youth like the Book of Proverbs. We are to study it throughout this month. Today is Proverbs 1.
.............

Youth Devotional
Like on Facebook (Daily Dealings)

No comments:

Post a Comment